Diffuser systems consist of disc or tube diffusers together with the complete air distribution piping. Everything is delivered pre-assembled, and with one-bolt connections and diffusers ready to screw on, installation is fast and easy.
Diffusers are fitted with sturdy EPDM membranes, and include an integrated non-return valve. Membranes and piping are available in various materials to suit the requirements for any tank layout and type of wastewater.
Systems for diffused aeration deliver fine, medium or coarse bubbles over a wide range of air rates in applications where oxygen transfer or airflow is needed. Systems are designed with full floor coverage, as aeration batteries or in spiral flow configuration.
- Process tanks at municipal or industrial WWTP
- SBR or MBR systems
- Stabilisation and equalisation tanks
- Aerobic digestion
- Grit and grease removal
Features and benefits
- Complete systems designed specifically to meet process oxygen demands
- Possibility for high diffuser density to give maximum oxygen transfer efficiency
- Custom-made solutions available as fixed or retractable systems
- Retractable system – for easy maintenance
- Fixed system – cost-effective in large systems
- Different materials are used for membranes, pipes and supports, according to system operating conditions
- Pre-assembled air distribution systems with one-bolt connections minimise construction time on site
- Mechanically-connected air distribution piping with sliding allows for expansion and contraction due to temperature variations
- Fully adjustable piping supports in stainless steel for flexibility in installation
- Automatic or manual purge systems reduce friction losses in air distribution piping
- Broad range of fine, medium or coarse bubble diffusers in both disc and tubular designs
- Pre-assembled diffuser units minimise installation time and eliminate incorrect assembly on site
- Flexible membranes ensure uniform air distribution over the entire surface across a wide range of air flow rates.
Types of diffuser we provide: