What is Ozone?
- Ozone is tri atomic Oxygen
- O3 is a very strong disinfectant & oxidant. Any pathogen or contaminant that can be disinfected altered or removed via an oxidation process, will be affected by ozone.
- It is the strongest of all molecules available for disinfection.
- In water treatment ozone is more than twice as powerful as chlorine and acts 3000 times faster.
- Ozone can be used as a disinfectant deodorizer, detoxified and a coagulant.
- Due to these properties ozone is widely used in air, water and waste water treatment in variety of applications.
What Does Ozone Do?
- Ozone kills Bacteria and virus by cellular lynes
- Colour Removal:
- Ozone bleaches organic coloring matter
- Odour Removal:
- Ozone oxidizes odour and taste causing compounds
- COD/BOD reduction:
- Ozone oxidizes COD and BOD
- Ozone assists in micro-flocculation in the filters
- Oxidation of Inorganic Compounds :
- Ozone forms metal oxides which can be filtered
- Inactivation of bacteria, viruses and fungus by ozone is simply oxidation.
- Ozone oxidizes the complex cell wall of these microbial entities and changes the cell structure.
- Ozone oxidizes organic colours.
- The colour-causing substances are broken down to simple organic compounds.
- Ozone can be used to remove dyes from textile effluent.
Odour removal by Ozone
- If the odour causing substances are organic in nature, then Ozone reacts with them and oxidizes the organics.
- The reaction is almost instantaneous.
- There are no harmful byproducts as everything is converted into water, oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Ozone oxidizes COD and BOD
- Pre-biological Ozonization:
- Ozone is used to convert COD to BOD so that bacteria can digest this BOD.
- Post-biological Ozonization:
- Ozone is used to polish the water by oxidizing the tough COD after biological treatment
- It has been observed for more than 30 years that “Preozonation” ahead of particle removal units can improve the efficiency significantly, can induce a lower coagulant demand or allow higher flow rates, e.g. in deep-bed filtration. Ozone gas is added either before or together with the coagulant (ferric or aluminum salts or cationic polymers) at rather low dosages of 0.5-2 mg L-1. The terms “micro- flocculation” or “ozone-induced particle destabilization” are used in practice.
Oxidation of Inorganic Compounds
- Ozone oxidizes these heavy metals such as iron & manganese from metallic oxides or hydroxides, which precipitate off and can be removed from the water.
- Oxidation of Cyanide
- Oxidation of Hydrogen Sulfide
- Oxidation of Arsenic-III to Arsenic-IV are achieved by Ozone
Domestic Supply for Housing Colonies, Hotels & Office Building can be centrally treated. Ozonation makes the water totally disinfected.
BOTTLE WATER PLANTS.
Ozone is used for raw water treatment to remove traces of Hydrogen Sulfide Also; it is injected in the treated water line just before packing to maintain a residual disinfection in the water.
SWIMMING POOL / SPA:
Ozone is used to overcome all the harmful effects of chlorine such as redness of the eye, skin rashes and hair fall. Ozonated swimming pool is devoid of any harmful
To remove the stains from the clothes and disinfect them, Ozone is the right choice as it is ecofriendly and doesn’t damage the cloth fibre.
Ozone can replace biocides & reduce the consumption of anti scaling agents in Cooling Towers. The main advantages are the reduction in the inventory & unmanned system. Also the cost of the water treatment reduces drastically.
SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANTS
To remove color, odor & bacterial contamination from the treated sewage, ozone is the most preferred choice. The Water can be reused for flushing, gardening or car washing applications.
OZONE IN TERTIARY TREATMENT
NO SLUDGE FORMATION
NO HARMFUL BYE-PRODUCTS.
COLOR-FREE AND ODOR-FREE WATER.
EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE DISINFECTION.
LOW COST,(10 PPM
GRAY WATER TREATMENT PLANTS:
Ozone based Gray Water recycle provide clear water for washing and flushing application
INDUSTRIAL EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANTS:
Ozone as a standalone system or with UV/H2O2 can remove COD, BOD from water up to 90%. It also removes various dyes from the water effectively up to 99% Additionally ozone can be used for cyanide removable from effluent. Pesticide Also finds a wide application of ozone for breaking down the harmful chemicals in their effluent.
INDUSTRIAL EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT :
Ozone Use for Polishing the Effluent When It Reduces Cod & Bod
AIR TREATMENT IN HOSPITALS, HOTELS.
HVAC: Ozone reduce V.O.C. odors and saves power by reducing fresh air required and eliminate sick Building syndrome
Introduces new Oxygen Concentrator which is accuracy medical grade oxygen concentrator and reliability of industrial grade oxygen concentrator to give years of service in industrial conditions.
- High Barrier Quartz Dielectric has high operation life (minimum 3 years life, at high ozone concentration)
- High Barrier Quartz have high breakdown temperature (12000 C) excellent resistant to ozone and high frequency dielectric strength
- Water Cooled to give constant ozone output
- IGBT based higher frequency residual inverter for high ozone concentration at lower power
- PWM design to withstand wide voltage fluctuation
- Over voltage and sewage protection
- Interlock Protection for no feed gas and loss of cooling
- Optional PLC Controller
- Oil Filled high Voltage transformer for long life
- All the machines are checked using state of art ozone sensors.(UV adsorption based)
- All the inverter under goes series of tasting, using oscilloscope LCR Meters, and high voltage breakdown meters to ensure trouble-free performance
|Size: 15” X 24” X 10”
Output: 5 to 25 GM/HR
|Size: 15” X 10” X 36”
Output:30 to 80 gm./hr
|Size: 15” X 30” X 50”
Output: 100 to 150 GM/HR
|Size: 15” X 30” X 50”
Output: 200 to 300 GM/HR
|Size: 26” X 30” X 50”
Output:500gms/hr up to 1 Kg/hr