ON LINE ANALYZER FOR WATER AND WASTE WATER COD-Cr MONITORING IN WATER
MICROMAC COD is a microprocessor controlled On Line analyzer specifically designed for automatic COD Potassium Dichromate method monitoring on several types of waters matrix.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE
Designed for industrial and Environmental On Line applications ensures the highest level of robustness in the electronics, mechanics and hydraulics components. Complete separation between electronics and hydraulics plus a simple and robust LFA * hydraulics allows easy maintenance and long terms reliable operations.
EASY TO INSTALL
The analyzer is delivered after a long and successful series of factory tests ready for installation and setup; it is provided with complete set of spares for start up. To start monitoring is enough to connect reagents, sample line, waste line and power supply.
*LFA: Loop Flow Analysis patent pending
When the Calibration Time interval expires the analyzer performs a Calibration Cycle, storing and checking the new calibrate O. D. If new O.D. exceeds selected limits, an alarm contacts is closed.
User selectable; between two measurements the analyzer remains in stand by mode, without reagents consumption.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fully automatic operation
- Long autonomy; low maintenance, low operating cost
- Low reagents consumption; short preparation time; low
- Easy operation; plug in analyzer, no special training is required
- Electronics and hydraulics completely separated
- Serial interface for local o remote PC connection (optional)